Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 570500
- Measurements (mm): 20 x 100 x 80
8er Following the principle of the Möbius loop, the interlocking surfaces of this coat hook... more
Product information ""8er" hat and coat hook by Jan Kleihues"
Following the principle of the Möbius loop, the interlocking surfaces of this coat hook form the infinite edge line of an eight. The upper end is intended for headwear, a small notch at the bottom makes it easier to hang up a jacket.The "8" hook matches the door handle of the same name. The aim was to develop a natural-looking element that one might think has always existed.
This coat hook was designed by Berlin architect and product designer Jan Kleihues.
- classic elegance
- the hook is stabilised by a centre punch to the wall
- the notch on the lower part of the hook prevents the garment from slipping down
- matching door handle and hook version with door stop available
- with an additional centre punch to prevent twisting
Related links to ""8er" hat and coat hook by Jan Kleihues"