Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 570500
- Measurements (mm): 20 x 100 x 80
Following the principle of the Möbius loop, the interlocking surfaces of this coat hook form the infinite edge line of an eight. The upper end is intended for headwear, a small notch at the bottom makes it easier to hang up a jacket.The "8" hook matches the door handle of the same name. The aim was to develop a natural-looking element that one might think has always existed.
This coat hook was designed by Berlin architect and product designer Jan Kleihues.
- classic elegance
- the hook is stabilised by a centre punch to the wall
- the notch on the lower part of the hook prevents the garment from slipping down
- matching door handle and hook version with door stop available
- with an additional centre punch to prevent twisting