1. Information about the collection of personal data
1. In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
2. The person responsible in accordance with Art. 4 Para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is
Langer Brauck 11
You can reach our data protection officer at email@example.com or our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
3. When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, and your name) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. The provision of further information is voluntary and merely makes it easier for us to contact you in order to answer your query. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal obligations to retain data.
4. If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
2. Your rights
1. You have the following rights in relation to us regarding personal data relating to you:
- Right of access,
- right to rectification or erasure,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to processing,
- right to data portability.
2. You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
1. When you use our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 S1lit.f DS-GVO, legitimate interest), our legitimate interest in this case is to be able to trace the misuse of our website. As this is usual for the operation of a website and does not surprise you, your interests are not violated:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request came
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
2. In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in relation to the browser you are using and which provide the party setting the cookie (in this case, us) with certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
1. This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
2. Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These save a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
3. Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a set period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
4. You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
4. Further functions and offers of our website
1. In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further personal data which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
2. In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
5. Objection to or revocation of the processing of your data
1. If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such a revocation will affect the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
2. Where we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
3. Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. you can inform us of your advertising objection using the following contact details:
Langer Brauck 11
or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Use of our webshop
1. If you would like to place an order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data, which we require for the processing of your order. Mandatory information required for the processing of contracts is marked separately, other information is voluntary. We process the data you provide to process your order. For this purpose, we may pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
You can voluntarily create a customer account, which allows us to save your data for future purchases. When you create an account under "My account", the data you provide will be stored revocably. You can always delete all further data, including your user account, in the customer area.
We may also process the data you provide to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you emails with technical information.
2. We are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, we restrict processing after two years, i.e. your data is only used to comply with legal obligations.
3. To prevent unauthorised access by third parties to your personal data, especially financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using TLS technology.
7. Analysis tool Matomo
1. This website uses the web analysis service Matomo to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Matomo is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO, legitimate interest, our legitimate interest is to enable advertising measures on our website. According to recital 47 to the DSGVO, direct advertising is a legitimate interest.
2. For this evaluation, cookies (see § 3 for more details) are stored on your computer. The information collected in this way is stored by the controller exclusively on its server in [Germany]. You can set the evaluation by deleting existing cookies and preventing the storage of cookies. If you prevent the storage of cookies, please note that you may not be able to use this website to its full extent. Preventing the storage of cookies is possible through the setting in your browser. Preventing the use of Matomo is possible by removing the following tick and thus activating the opt-out plug-in:
3. This website uses Matomo with the extension "AnonymizeIP". This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, which means that they cannot be directly linked to a person. The IP address transmitted by your browser via Matomo is not merged with other data collected by us.
4. The Matomo programme is an open source project. Information from the third-party provider on data protection is available at https://matomo.org/privacy-policy/.