Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 570510
- Measurements (mm): 20 x 65 x 90
"8er with doorstop" by Jan Kleihues
Following the principle of the Möbius loop, the interlocking surfaces of the hook form the infinite edge line of a figure eight. In its version for WC cubicles, the "8er" offers a secure hold for jacket, coat or bag. A recessed cushioning element also serves to protect the wall and door.
This coat hook was designed by Berlin architect and product designer Jan Kleihues.
- classic elegance
- the hook is stabilised against the wall by a centre punch
- the notch on the lower part of the hook prevents the garment from slipping down
- matching door handle and hook version without door stop available
- with an additional centre punch as protection against twisting